What We Offer Belleville Quinte Trenton
Strongback Property Management services are offered in Belleville Ontario, Quinte West Trenton, and Quinte Ontario. We can help ease the burden of your investment by removing the laborious work of managing your investment off your back. Fundamentally, it is critical that each tenant be fit to an appropriate unit and we are able to achieve this by utilizing our time-tested and thorough tenant screening process. We take a personal approach to ensure that the properties we manage are the pride and joy of their owners. From duplexes to houses and apartment buildings, we have experienced it all and know how to take care of your investments. About Us
With properly trained property managers and our proven tenant screening procedures, you can rest assured that your building in Belleville Ontario, Quinte West Trenton, and Quinte Ontario will be safe in our hands. We are distinguished from other area property management companies by a high level of communication and accountability. We keep you informed every step of the way so that you do not have to worry or have doubt. We are proud to offer multiple levels of service to match your needs which include:
This option is for clients who are interested in taking advantage of all our services from rent collection and book keeping to 24 hour service and lease execution.
PER-UNIT BASIS LEASING
Some of our clients are happy with the day to day management of their property but call on us for tenant turnovers. We are proud to offer a per-unit leasing option for those clients. For clients who may benefit from our experience in advertising, tenant screening and lease execution. There is a onetime fee for these services.
We are also proud to offer a custom management solution for owners wishing to have a more hands on approach to the management of their asset but would like assistance where required by our qualified staff. Custom packages can be tailored to your needs.
FULL MANAGEMENT IN BELLEVILLE, QUINTE & TRENTON.
- Rent Collection in Trust
- Payment of all Invoices and Utility Bills
- Monthly and Annual Reports
- Property Maintenance Records
- Schedule/Coordinate Maintenance Contractors
- Cash Flow Management
- 24/7 Tenant Emergency Response
- Landlord Tenant Board Representation
- Preparation and Service of LTB Notices
- Bi-Annual Unit Inspections
- Resolving Tenant Conflicts / Concerns
- Why we are Different
- Aggressive Rental Advertisement
- Receive Lease Inquiries 24/7
- Schedule/Coordinate Property Showings
- Complete Rental Application Process
- Thorough tenant screening selection including but not limited to:
- Credit checks
- Employment references
- Previous landlord and residency references
- Lease Execution
- Collection of rental deposits